If a serious accident occurs on your site, are you prepared? Knowing how to properly handle a workplace accident and investigation can prevent a difficult situation from becoming worse. Learn how to respond to the media, family of the victim, co-workers and DOSH inspectors.
Learn procedures for:
- Securing the scene
- Developing an emergency action plan
- Implementing a pertinent contact list
- Interviewing key witnesses
- Managing team roles
- Preparing a media response
- Recordkeeping and photographs
- Tips on handling investigators
- Accident prevention tools
Take away valuable action plans for the first two hours following an accident. Course includes emergency response planning tools.
June 29, 2017, 8AM - 10AM
SMART Education Center:
1711 S Jackson St
Seattle, WA 98144
Please select a membership category.